LTD Keeper is the backend database and application that runs LSST the Docs. You can interact with the Keeper through its RESTful HTTP API.
For more information about LSST the Docs, see SQR-006: Documentation Deployment Service for LSST’s Eups-based Software.
- Kubernetes Deployment Architecture
- Setting up a Google Kubernetes Engine Cluster
- Configure Google Cloud SQL
- Configuring LTD Keeper on Kubernetes
- Initial Kubernetes deployment
- Updating the Production Keeper Deployment on Kubernetes
- Applying Database Migrations in Production on Kubernetes
- Creating and using a staging deployment
- Troubleshooting Kubernetes deployment issues